Jump to Main Content
- Tsuji, Yuri, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Clinical nutrition 2019 v.38 no.6 pp. 2677-2683
- cohort studies; dentists; health status; hospitals; mortality; multivariate analysis; musculoskeletal diseases; nutritional status; oral health; patients; stroke; women; Japan
- ... Oral health is an integral part of nutrition and rehabilitation. The purpose of this study was to investigate the impact of impaired oral health status on clinical and functional outcomes in post-acute in-hospital rehabilitation.We conducted a prospective cohort study of hospitalized patients undergoing rehabilitation at a 225-bed post-acute rehabilitation hospital in Japan. All newly admitted pat ...
- Tsuji, Yuri, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Clinical nutrition 2018 v.37 no.1 pp. 204-207
- bioelectrical impedance; cognition; comorbidity; cross-sectional studies; females; health care workers; males; multivariate analysis; muscle strength; muscles; nutritional status; patients; sarcopenia; skeletal muscle; stroke; Japan
- ... The aim of the study was to investigate the prevalence of stroke-related sarcopenia and its association with poor oral status in post-acute stroke patients.This cross-sectional study included 202 consecutive stroke patients who were admitted to convalescent rehabilitation wards in Japan. The Revised Oral Assessment Guide (ROAG) was used to assess oral status. Sarcopenia was defined as a loss of sk ...
- Tsuji, Yuri, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Nucleic acids research 2009 v.37 no.7 pp. 2176-2193
- DNA damage; DNA repair; chromatin; interphase; ionizing radiation; lysine; mutants; nucleic acids; proliferating cell nuclear antigen; tumor suppressor proteins; viability
- ... Recruitment of RAD18 to stalled replication forks facilitates monoubiquitination of PCNA during S-phase, promoting translesion synthesis at sites of UV irradiation-induced DNA damage. In this study, we show that RAD18 is also recruited to ionizing radiation (IR)-induced sites of DNA double-strand breaks (DSBs) forming foci which are co-localized with 53BP1, NBS1, phosphorylated ATM, BRCA1 and γ-H2 ...
- PubMed Central: