Jump to Main Content
- Tumurbaatar, Oyunjargal, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Carbohydrate research 2019 v.474 pp. 57-66
- Toxicodendron vernicifluum; acetone; carbohydrates; chymotrypsin; databases; glycosylation; laccase; liquid chromatography; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; peptides; tandem mass spectrometry; trypsin
- ... The N-glycans in Toxicodendron vernicifluum (Rhus vernicifera) lacquer laccase was elucidated for the first time through a combination of enzymatic digestion and subsequent mass spectrometry measurements using LC–MS/MS and MALDI–TOF MS. Lacquer laccase was isolated from a Japanese lacquer acetone powder from consecutive Sephadex C-50 and DEAE A-50 column chromatography. Trypsin and chymotrypsin di ...
- Tumurbaatar, Oyunjargal, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2019 v.125 pp. 909-914
- Human immunodeficiency virus; antiretroviral agents; antiretroviral properties; arginine; curdlan; dextran; dissociation; electrostatic interactions; glycoproteins; light scattering; lysine; models; molecular weight; oligopeptides; particle size; sulfates; surface plasmon resonance; zeta potential
- ... This study aims to quantitatively investigate the interaction between sulfated polysaccharides with potent anti-HIV activity, dextran and curdlan sulfates with negatively charged sulfate groups, and poly-L-lysine as a model protein and oligopeptides from a HIV surface glycoprotein gp120 with positively charged amino acids using surface plasmon resonance (SPR) and dynamic light scattering (DLS) to ...