Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: turan?
- Turan, Turhan, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of Veterinary Research 2018 v.62 no.2 pp. 129-135
- Norovirus; calves; diarrhea; feces; genotype; nucleic acids; phylogeny; polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcription; veterinary medicine; viruses; Turkey (country)
- ... Bovine Norovirus (BoNeV) which has been confirmed in Asia, America, and Europe, seems to be distributed worldwide, even though only reported from a number of countries. Bovine noroviruses are predominantly detected in diarrhoeic animals rather than neboviruses. The study reveals the importance of noro- and neboviruses in early age diarrhoea of calves. A total of 127 stool samples were collected fr ...
- Turan, Turhan, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Tropical animal health and production 2019 v.51 no.4 pp. 753-758
- Bovine herpesvirus 1; antibodies; blood serum; cattle; disease reservoirs; farms; goats; infectious bovine rhinotracheitis; neutralization tests; seroprevalence; sheep; statistical analysis; virus transmission; viruses
- ... Bovine herpesvirus 1 (BoHV1) is the cause of economically significant viral infections in cattle. Respiratory symptoms associated with the infection are known as Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis (IBR). Sheep and goats are less sensitive to the infection although their role in inter-species viral transmission under field conditions is subject to controversy. The objective of this study was to inve ...