Jump to Main Content
- Tyagi, BrijKishore, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.11 pp. 10151-10163
- Culicidae; aquatic ecosystems; essential oils; human health; insect growth regulators; insect vectors; nanoemulsions; nanoparticles; neem oil; nontarget organisms; people; pesticides; plant extracts; pyrethrins; vector control
- ... Mosquitoes, being a vector for some potentially dreadful diseases, pose a considerable threat to people all around the world. The control over the growth and propagation of mosquitoes comprises conventional pesticides, insect growth regulators and other microbial control agents. However, the usage of these common chemicals and conventional pesticides eventually has a negative impact on human healt ...
- Tyagi, BrijKishore, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.3 pp. 2211-2230
- Azadirachta indica; biosafety; droplet size; histopathology; insecticidal properties; larvae; larvicides; models; mosquito control; nanoemulsions; nanotechnology; neem oil; nontarget organisms; pesticide formulations; phytotoxicity; pollution; polysorbates; risk; surfactants; sustainable technology; urea; vector-borne diseases
- ... The increasing risk of vector-borne diseases and the environmental pollution in the day-to-day life due to the usage of the conventional pesticides makes the role of nanotechnology to come into the action. The current study deals with one of the applications of nanotechnology through the formulation of neem urea nanoemulsion (NUNE). NUNE was formulated using neem oil, Tween 20, and urea using the ...