Jump to Main Content
- Ülker, Hasan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Animal reproduction science 2013 v.138 no.3-4 pp. 228-232
- adjuvants; animals; antigens; bucks; encapsulation; gonadotropin-releasing hormone; inulin; longevity; spermatozoa; vaccination
- ... The objective of this study was to evaluate the effectiveness of recombinant LHRH fusion protein, Ovalbumin-LHRH-7 (OL), using a single-dose vaccination protocol in combination with different adjuvants in suppressing reproductive functions in buck kids. For this purpose, either a mixture of free OL antigen and encapsulated OL antigen, or encapsulated OL antigen was used. Thirty-nine native buck ki ...
- Ülker, Hasan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Meat science 2010 v.86 no.3 pp. 692-698
- animal performance; antibody formation; carcass quality; castration; gonadotropin-releasing hormone; immunization; lambs; meat quality; pastures; pituitary gland; rams; recombinant proteins; reproductive traits; testes; testosterone
- ... The aims of the study were to investigate the effects of immunization against GnRH using OL protein (Ovalbumin-LHRH-7) on feedlot performance, carcass, meat quality and some reproductive traits in Kıvırcık ram lambs. Ram lambs in the immunization (I, n =7) group were immunized against GnRH using OL protein and boosted 2weeks later. Control (C, n =7) group was not treated. The animals were kept at ...
- Ülker, Hasan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Small ruminant research 2003 v.50 no.1-2 pp. 213-218
- ad libitum feeding; adverse effects; backfat; carcass weight; cooling; dressing percentage; fat thickness; finishing; gonadotropin-releasing hormone; lambs; loins (meat cut); luteinization; rams; recombinant DNA; recombinant fusion proteins; testes; weight gain
- ... Body growth, feedlot performance and carcass characteristics of ram lambs (n=16) immunized against luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) at 10 weeks of age with recombinant LHRH fusion proteins were investigated. Recombinant fusion proteins, ovalbumin-LHRH-7 and thioredoxin-LHRH-7 were produced using recombinant DNA technology. Animals were immunized (n=8) against LHRH with ovalbumin-LHRH-7 ...