Jump to Main Content
- Uheida, Abdusalam, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental research 2019
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Raman spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; carbon nanotubes; catalysts; ibuprofen; indigo carmine; irradiation; methylene blue; models; nanofibers; nanoparticles; pH; photocatalysis; photoluminescence; photolysis; pollutants; polyacrylonitrile; scanning electron microscopy; thermogravimetry; titanium dioxide; transmission electron microscopy
- ... This work describes the fabrication of two composite nanofibers systems containing polyacrylonitrile polymer (PAN), Multiwall carbon nanotubes (MWCNT) and Titania (TiO2) nanoparticles. Photodegradation experiments were performed to study the effect of various parameters including pH, catalyst dose, pollutant concentration and reaction time for three model compounds, methylene blue (MB), indigo car ...
- Uheida, Abdusalam, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Talanta 2019 v.201 pp. 474-479
- Food and Drug Administration; detection limit; graphene; graphene oxide; guidelines; humans; lidocaine; liquid chromatography; local anesthetics; metabolites; microextraction; nanofibers; pH; polyacrylonitrile; quality control; sorbents; tandem mass spectrometry; washing
- ... In the present study, a new graphene based nanofibers material (Polyacrylonitrile/Graphene Oxide (PAN/GO)) was used for microextraction by packed sorbent (MEPS). The PAN/GO nanofiber was synthesized using the electrospinning technique. MEPS online with liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) was utilized for the extraction and determination of two local anesthetic drugs (lidocain ...
- Uheida, Abdusalam, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental sciences Europe 2018 v.30 no.1 pp. 47
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; carbon nanotubes; ibuprofen; irradiation; nanofibers; nanoparticles; pH; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; photolysis; polyacrylonitrile; scanning electron microscopy; titanium dioxide; ultraviolet radiation
- ... BACKGROUND: In this study, the photodegradation of three pharmaceuticals, namely Ibuprofen (IBP), Naproxen (NPX), and Cetirizine (CIZ) in aqueous media was investigated under UV irradiation. The photocatalyst used in this work consists of surface functionalized titanium dioxide (TiO₂–NH₂) nanoparticles grafted into Polyacrylonitrile (PAN)/multi-walled carbon nanotube composite nanofibers. Surface ...
- PubMed Central: