Jump to Main Content
- Umesh, Deepika Kumar, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Plant Physiology Reports 2019 v.24 no.3 pp. 316-327
- Coffea arabica; carboxylation; chlorophyll; drought; drought tolerance; enzyme activity; epicuticular wax; gas exchange; mesophyll; nitrate reductase; photosynthesis; proline; protein content; rootstock-scion relationships; rootstocks; scions; seedlings; soil water regimes; starch; water content; water stress; water use efficiency; yield components
- ... Studies were conducted using four elite rootstock scion combinations of arabica coffee and respective pure line scion materials to understand drought tolerance ability by studying the changes in biochemical, chlorophyll fractions and photosynthetic parameters at different soil moisture regimes. The results indicated significant (p < 0.05) reduction in relative water content, nitrate reductase acti ...
- Umesh, Deepika Kumar, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Plant physiology and biochemistry 2019 v.143 pp. 19-28
- Brassica juncea; antioxidant enzymes; catalase; drought; drought tolerance; enzyme activity; genes; genotype; hydrogen peroxide; lipid peroxidation; rhizosphere bacteria; roots; shoots; starch; water stress
- ... Response of drought susceptible (DS) genotype Pusa Karishma LES-39 and drought tolerant (DT) mustard genotype NPJ-124, to rhizobacterial inoculation under water deficit stress, was compared in the present study to determine the influence of inoculants on biochemical and physiological attributes of these two different genotypes. Inoculation was observed to improve root and shoot dry weight in both ...