Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: uriel?
- Urien, Charlotte, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Experimental & applied acarology 2018 v.76 no.1 pp. 81-97
- DNA; DNA barcoding; Passeriformes; acarology; adults; birds; feather mites; females; genes; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; males; nucleic acid annealing; polymerase chain reaction; probability
- ... Feather mites are among the most common and diverse ectosymbionts of birds, yet basic questions such as the nature of their relationship remain largely unanswered. One reason for feather mites being understudied is that their morphological identification is often virtually impossible when using female or young individuals. Even for adult male specimens this task is tedious and requires advanced ta ...
- Urien, Charlotte, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Food microbiology 2016 v.53 pp. 41-50
- Kazachstania; Lactobacillus sanfranciscensis; breadmaking; breads; flavor; lactic acid bacteria; microbial communities; organic foods; population density; sourdough; species diversity; yeasts
- ... Natural sourdoughs are commonly used in bread-making processes, especially for organic bread. Despite its role in bread flavor and dough rise, the stability of the sourdough microbial community during and between bread-making processes is debated. We investigated the dynamics of lactic acid bacteria (LAB) and yeast communities in traditional organic sourdoughs of five French bakeries during the br ...