Jump to Main Content
- VANDER SCHOOR, J.K., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Global change biology 2008 v.14 no.5 pp. 1018-1024
- dissolved organic nitrogen; carbon dioxide; terrestrial ecosystems; carbon dioxide enrichment; ion exchange; soil; carbon; emissions; ammonium nitrate; grasslands; climate
- ... Rising atmospheric carbon dioxide concentration ([CO₂]) has the potential to stimulate ecosystem productivity and sink strength, reducing the effects of carbon (C) emissions on climate. In terrestrial ecosystems, increasing [CO₂] can reduce soil nitrogen (N) availability to plants, preventing the stimulation of ecosystem C assimilation; a process known as progressive N limitation. Using ion exchan ...
- vander Schoor, J.K., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Australian journal of botany 2006 v.54 no.1 pp. 1-10
- carbon dioxide; plant growth; ecological succession; climate change; elevated atmospheric gases; species diversity; plant competition; plant reproduction; Themeda; temperature; air pollution; grasslands; Tasmania