Jump to Main Content
- Vakinti, Maria, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2019 v.1602 pp. 142-149
- ambient temperature; bottled wines; chromatography; detection limit; ethanol; headspace analysis; red wines; solid phase microextraction; solubility
- ... Headspace solid-phase microextraction (HSSPME) is a widespread technique used to extract trace amounts of haloanisoles from wine samples. A major challenge to overcome is the high ethanol content in wines that affects the solubilities of haloanisoles and reduces their headspace abundance. To overcome this obstacle and meet sensitivity requirements, reported HSSPME procedures typically suggest heat ...
- Vakinti, Maria, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environment international 2015 v.83 pp. 1-10
- Rhea; additives; adverse effects; biomarkers; bisphenol A; children; cohort studies; correlation; dibutyl phthalate; endocrine-disrupting chemicals; humans; metabolism; metabolites; mothers; plasticizers; pregnant women; preservatives; principal component analysis; solvents; urine; Greece
- ... Exposure to endocrine disruptors, used as additives, preservatives, plasticisers and solvents in numerous consumer products, might cause adverse health effects. Humans exposed to these chemicals, metabolise and excrete them mostly via urine. Urinary metabolite concentrations are used as biomarkers of exposure. We evaluated the exposure of 4-month pregnant women and their children at 2years of age ...