Jump to Main Content
- Valančius, Kęstutis, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2019 v.226 pp. 493-502
- air; buildings; convection; diagnostic techniques; equations; internal temperature; models; polystyrenes; solar radiation; summer; thermal properties; winter; Morocco
- ... This paper contains a thermal diagnostic method based on a new approach of wall discretization for buildings that predict energy behaviors, examined in both summer and winter periods. A computational approach has been adapted to determine the temperature distribution through the multilayered walls of the building. A new equation collects information relating to the internal temperature in relation ...
- Valančius, Kęstutis, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Energy for sustainable development 2015 v.29 pp. 38-46
- buildings; climate; computer software; energy; energy resources; fluid mechanics; heat; heating systems; temperature
- ... The old industrial buildings, now located near the city centres, redeveloping into commercial or residential use is very popular, but energy and especially comfort conditions not analysed because usually the specific projects are not made. This article provides an analysis of various aspects of energy demand and indoor thermal comfort when old, often unused industrial buildings are redeveloped for ...