Jump to Main Content
- Valdivia, Felipe, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.278 pp. 296-302
- Aspergillus oryzae; beta-galactosidase; fructose; lactose; lactulose; pH; packaging materials
- ... Lactulose synthesis from fructose and lactose in continuous packed-bed reactor operation with glyoxyl-agarose immobilized Aspergillus oryzae β-galactosidase is reported for the first time. Alternative strategies to conventional batch synthesis have been scarcely explored for lactulose synthesis. The effect of flow rate, substrates ratio and biocatalyst-inert packing material mass ratio (MB/MIM) we ...
- Gómez-Valdivia, Felipe, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Environmental modelling & software 2018 v.103 pp. 158-168
- Markov chain; algorithms; case studies; mixing; statistical analysis; water currents; Gulf of California; Gulf of Mexico
- ... We propose a method for analyzing ocean currents using a statistical approach. The proposed technique is useful for analyzing global velocity fields and producing indices to describe the probable trajectories and destinations of particles embedded in such fields. Short-term Lagrangian integration of the velocities was used to generate transition matrices that define the system locally. A reshuffli ...