Jump to Main Content
- Valiollahi, Roudabeh, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Energy 2014 v.74 pp. 871-876
- cobalt; electrochemistry; electrodes; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; graphene; hydrogen production; nanoparticles; nanosheets; nanospheres; platinum; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Platinum hollow nanospheres are synthesized by Co nanoparticles as sacrificial template and then immobilized on graphene nanosheets (HNPt/G). The as-prepared nanostructure is characterized by TEM (transmission electron microscopy) and EDX (energy dispersion X-ray spectroscopy). The prepared HNPt/G is used as electrocatalyst for HER (hydrogen evolution reaction). For this purpose, GC (glassy carbon ...
- Valiollahi, Roudabeh, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2018 v.6 no.43 pp. 21304-21312
- absorbance; acid treatment; crystal structure; electrical conductivity; electrodes; indium tin oxide; markets; oxidation; polymerization; vapors
- ... Inorganic transparent conductive oxides have dominated the market as transparent electrodes due to their high conductivity and transparency. Here, we report the fabrication and optimization of the synthesis of poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) trifluoromethanesulfonate via vapor phase polymerization for the potential replacement of such inorganic materials. The parameters and conditions of the poly ...