Jump to Main Content
- Van Le, An, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Food and environmental virology 2018 v.10 no.1 pp. 61-71
- Norovirus; drainage; dry season; genetic similarity; genetic variation; genotype; humans; oysters; sequence analysis; wastewater; Vietnam
- ... This study investigated the level of norovirus contamination in oysters collected at a lagoon receiving urban drainage from Hue City for 17 months (August 2015–December 2016). We also investigated the genetic diversity of norovirus GI and GII in oyster and wastewater samples by using pyrosequencing to evaluate the effect of urban drainage on norovirus contamination of oysters. A total of 34 oyster ...
- Van Le, An, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- International journal of antimicrobial agents 2018
- Enterococcus faecium; cross infection; genes; genetic relationships; genotype; glycopeptides; hospitals; monitoring; multiple drug resistance; pathogens; phenotype; plasmids; sequence analysis; transposons; vancomycin; virulence; Vietnam
- ... Enterococcus faecium has become a globally disseminated nosocomial pathogen principally as the consequence of acquisition and diffusion of virulence factors and multidrug resistance determinants, including glycopeptides, one of the last resort antimicrobials used to treat more serious infections that usually occur in high-risk patients.In this study we investigated and molecular characterized Hosp ...