Jump to Main Content
- Van Zuiden, Thomas M., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Diversity & distributions 2016 v.22 no.10 pp. 1069-1079
- Micropterus dolomieu; Sander vitreus; bass; biodiversity; chemistry; climate change; databases; environmental factors; heat; indigenous species; invasive species; lakes; landscapes; predators; prediction; regression analysis; statistical models; Ontario
- ... AIM: The combined effects of multiple environmental stressors continue to threaten global biodiversity, yet predicting how biotic interactions between native and invasive species may change across a landscape in a multiple stressor environment is relatively understudied. We aim to identify how the invasion of smallmouth bass (Micropterus dolomeiu) may influence native walleye (Sander vitreus) popu ...
- Van Zuiden, Thomas M., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Diversity & distributions 2016 v.22 no.5 pp. 603-614
- Micropterus dolomieu; air temperature; bass; climate; climate change; community structure; environmental factors; fish communities; forage; freshwater fish; habitats; hydrochemistry; lakes; predators; water temperature; Ontario
- ... AIM: As global air temperatures continue to rise in response to climate change, environmental conditions for many freshwater fish species will change. Warming air temperatures may lead to warming lake temperatures, and subsequently, the availability of suitable thermal habitat space. Our objectives are to identify the responses of three fish species from three thermal guilds to climate change in O ...