Jump to Main Content
- Vanella, Rosario, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.36 pp. 30147-30154
- amino acids; antibodies; azides; cycloaddition reactions; derivatization; detection limit; engineering; eukaryotic cells; humans; immunoassays; moieties; multiprotein complexes; polymers; polypeptides; recombinant proteins; sortase A; transferases
- ... Artificial multiprotein complexes are sought after reagents for biomolecular engineering. A current limiting factor is the paucity of molecular scaffolds which allow for site-specific multicomponent assembly. Here, we address this limitation by synthesizing bioorthogonal elastin-like polypeptide (ELP) scaffolds containing periodic noncanonical l-azidohomoalanine amino acids in the guest residue po ...
- Vanella, Rosario, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Food control 2014 v.41 pp. 128-133
- DNA; European Union; detection limit; flax; genes; haploidy; host plants; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; sulfonylurea herbicides; transgenic plants; Canada; Switzerland
- ... The genetically modified flax, event FP967, with tolerance to sulfonylurea herbicides, is one of the commercial genetically modified events approved in Canada and USA.This event is not authorized in Switzerland and EU, therefore, a method to specifically detect the CDC Triffid line, was required. We revealed the 3′ integration junction sequence between host plant DNA and the integrated gene constr ...