Jump to Main Content
- Vaz, Canute, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2016 v.88 no.23 pp. 11900-11907
- algorithms; analytical methods; computer software; medicine; models; nanopores; single-stranded DNA
- ... Biological and solid-state nanometer-scale pores are the basis for numerous emerging analytical technologies for use in precision medicine. We developed Modular Single-Molecule Analysis Interface (MOSAIC), an open source analysis software that improves the accuracy and throughput of nanopore-based measurements. Two key algorithms are implemented: ADEPT, which uses a physical model of the nanopore ...
- PubMed Central:
- Vaz, Canute, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2015 v.87 no.9 pp. 4910-4916
- ambient temperature; chemical reactions; electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy; free radicals; membrane proteins
- ... Electron spin resonance (ESR) spectroscopy’s affinity for detecting paramagnetic free radicals, or spins, has been increasingly employed to examine a large variety of biochemical interactions. Such paramagnetic species are broadly found in nature and can be intrinsic (defects in solid-state materials systems, electron/hole pairs, stable radicals in proteins) or, more often, purposefully introduced ...