Jump to Main Content
- Vegliò, F., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- International journal of environmental science and technology 2019 v.16 no.3 pp. 1677-1690
- adsorption; air; air pollution; aqueous solutions; carbon; chemical oxygen demand; coagulation; fiberglass; particulates; phenols; physicochemical properties; pollutants; pollution control; scrubbers; surface water; tanks; total dissolved solids; total suspended solids; urban areas; wastewater
- ... The present paper deals with an innovative scrubber (air pollution abatement) used to remove particulate matter and other pollutants from air. Air pollution abatement scrubbers were placed in different urban areas and in industrial production sites. In particular, the results obtained in one fiberglass production facility showed a reduction in particulate matter of 46.3–99.9% in the size range 0.5 ...
- Vegliò, F., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Waste management 2013 v.33 pp. 2390-2396
- coprecipitation; electrodes; electronic wastes; fluorescence; lamps; leaching; oxalates; oxalic acid; oxides; powders; sodium hydroxide; sodium sulfide; waste management; yttrium
- ... In this paper, yttrium recovery from fluorescent powder of lamps and cathode ray tubes (CRTs) is described. The process for treating these materials includes the following: (a) acid leaching, (b) purification of the leach liquors using sodium hydroxide and sodium sulfide, (c) precipitation of yttrium using oxalic acid, and (d) calcinations of oxalates for production of yttrium oxides.Experimental ...
- Veglio, F., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Annals of microbiology 2001 v.51 no.2 pp. 215-224
- yeast extract; Trametes; wheat straw; biodegradation; pretreatment; cellulose; hydrolysis; enzyme activity; nutrient availability; glucose; ammonium sulfate; reducing sugars; cellulases