Jump to Main Content
- Venkatraman, Vishwesh, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.649 pp. 703-711
- average daily intake; bitumen; corrosion; dust; emissions; humans; leaching; metals; methylation; particulates; pollution; rubber; summer; tires; trace elements; traffic; triazoles; urban areas; Norway; Scandinavia
- ... Road traffic emissions are known to contribute heavily to the pollution in urban environments. The aim of this study was to establish specific traffic pollution markers in an urban road setting based on the occurrence profiles of benzotriazoles, benzothiazoles and trace elements in road dust and relevant matrices, including airborne particulate matter and core asphalt. Benzotriazoles and benzothia ...
- Venkatraman, Vishwesh, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Nucleic acids research 2010 v.38 no.suppl_2 pp. W445
- binding sites; nucleic acids; prediction
- ... HexServer (http://hexserver.loria.fr/) is the first Fourier transform (FFT)-based protein docking server to be powered by graphics processors. Using two graphics processors simultaneously, a typical 6D docking run takes ~15 s, which is up to two orders of magnitude faster than conventional FFT-based docking approaches using comparable resolution and scoring functions. The server requires two prote ...