Jump to Main Content
- Verhoef, Aart, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Toxicology 2017
- azoles; biochemical pathways; biomarkers; biosynthesis; developmental toxicity; drugs; embryo culture; embryogenesis; genes; mechanism of action; rats; retinoic acid; screening; sterols; transcriptomics
- ... We evaluated the effect of six azoles on embryonic development in the rat whole embryo culture (WEC). Using the total morphological scoring system (TMS), we calculated the ID10 concentration (effective dose for 10% decrease in TMS). For evaluating gene specific responses, we combined previously and newly collected transcriptomics data of rat WEC exposed to a total of twelve azoles at their ID10 fo ...
- Verhoef, Aart, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Toxicology 2013 v.309 pp. 91-99
- adaptive immunity; adults; body weight; concanavalin A; drinking water; ethanol; experimental design; immune response; immune system; immunotoxicity; innate immunity; interleukin-10; maternal effect; nitric oxide; pups; rats; reproductive toxicology; splenocytes; weaning
- ... The aim of the present study was to determine the sensitivity of the developing immune system to ethanol (EtOH) after exposure from postnatal day (PND) 10 onward. Adult Wistar dams and litters were exposed to EtOH via drinking water (0, 0.25, 1.5, 2.75, 4, 5.25, or 6.5% (w/v) EtOH ad libitum) and drinking water exposure of the F1 was continued from weaning until sacrifice. Immune assessments were ...