Jump to Main Content
- Viðarsson, Jónas Rúnar, et al. Show all 26 Authors
- Fish and fisheries 2018 v.19 no.2 pp. 363-376
- collaborative management; computer simulation; cost effectiveness; ecosystems; fisheries; fishery resources; planning; stakeholders
- ... We present a framework for results‐based management (RBM) of commercial fisheries. The core idea of RBM is to reduce micromanagement by delegating management responsibility to resource users. The RBM framework represents an industrial organization approach to co‐management and comprises three defining processes, conducted by three independent “agents”: (i) an “authority” defines specific and measu ...
- Viðarsson, Jónas Rúnar, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food control 2010 v.21 no.10 pp. 1360-1366
- cod (fish); seafoods; traceability; yields; geographical variation; food quality; food safety; food pathogens; food contamination; fish fillets; fish processing; parasitoses; Iceland