Jump to Main Content
- Vinod, Chathakudath Prabhakaran, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2020 v.92 no.6 pp. 4541-4547
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; analytical chemistry; arsenic; catalysts; catalytic activity; detection limit; electrochemistry; guidelines; isomerization; oxidation; remediation; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy
- ... We report the independent role of isomerism of secondary sphere substituents over their nature, a factor often overlooked in molecular electrocatalysis pertaining to electrochemical sensing, by establishing that isomerism redefines the electronic structure at the catalytic reaction center via geometrical factors. UV–vis spectroscopy and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy suggest that a substituent’s ...
- Vinod, Chathakudath Prabhakaran, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.6 pp. 6174-6183
- ambient temperature; carbon; carbon dioxide; carbon monoxide; carbon nitride; energy; global warming; hydrogen; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; nanosheets; photocatalysis; solar energy; solar radiation
- ... Photocatalytic reduction of CO₂ to renewable solar fuels is considered to be a promising strategy to simultaneously solve both global warming and energy crises. However, development of a superior photocatalytic system with high product selectivity for CO₂ reduction under solar light is the prime requisite. Herein, a series of nature-inspired Z-scheme g C₃N₄/FeWO₄ composites are prepared for higher ...