Jump to Main Content
- Violetta, Marta Riva, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.21 pp. 10918-10927
- Acinetobacter radioresistens; Mentha piperita nothosubsp. piperita; amino acids; bacteria; biosynthesis; castor oil; consensus sequence; emulsifying properties; essential oils; eukaryotic cells; glycosylation; hydrolases; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; peptides; proteome; sequence homology; sequons; surfactant proteins; surfactants
- ... Surfactants of biological origin are in demand both in the food industry and for cosmetic applications. In the present paper the glycosylated nature of a surfactant protein, previously identified in the Acinetobacter radioresistens S13 proteome, was demonstrated. A multiplexed analysis was performed to establish its amino acid sequence homology degree with AlnA, a previously characterized surfacta ...
- Violetta, Marta Riva, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2012 v.46 no.2 pp. 460-467
- allergens; bentonite; mass spectrometry; proteins; sodium; thermal stability; white wines
- ... The relationship between heat-unstable wine proteins and bentonite fining is still a matter of debate. Some authors have suggested that bentonite removes protein according to matrix parameters, but others have described it as selective for some protein classes. The aim of our work was to characterize the fining effects of five different types of activated sodium bentonite on two international whit ...