Jump to Main Content
- Viseshakul, Nareerat, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Parasitology research 2017 v.116 no.10 pp. 2783-2794
- Gnathostoma; apoptosis; excretory-secretory products; flow cytometry; gnathostomiasis; humans; immune evasion; larvae; models; mononuclear leukocytes; pathogenesis; polymerase chain reaction; propidium; regulator genes; staining; zoonoses
- ... Human gnathostomiasis caused by third-stage Gnathostoma spinigerum larvae (G. spinigerum L3) is an important zoonotic disease in tropical areas of the world. The excretory-secretory products (ES) that are excreted by infective larva play a significant role in host immune evasion and tissue destruction. To investigate the poorly understood mechanisms of G. spinigerum L3 pathogenesis, we focused on ...
- Viseshakul, Nareerat, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytica chimica acta 2017
- Anaplasma platys; Babesia canis; DNA; Ehrlichia canis; Trypanosoma; analytical chemistry; bacteria; blood; detection limit; dogs; ehrlichiosis; morbidity; mortality; nucleic acid hybridization; nucleotide sequences; parasites; pathogens; polymerase chain reaction; quartz crystal microbalance; rapid methods
- ... Ehrlichia canis is an intracellular parasitic bacterium and arthropod-borne pathogen that receives growing attention, because it leads to increasing morbidity and mortality in animals. It does so by causing canine monocytotropic ehrlichiosis (CME). Infected canines may lack obvious clinical signs and stay in chronic stage. Herein we report a rapid screening method based on PCR assay combined with ...
- VISESHAKUL, NAREERAT, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Molecular ecology resources 2009 v.9 no.2 pp. 591-593
- Buceros bicornis; alleles; genetic markers; loci
- ... Thirteen polymorphic microsatellite markers were isolated and characterized from the great hornbill, Buceros bicornis. In analyses of 20 individuals, the numbers of alleles per locus varied from two to 11. The expected and observed heterozygosities ranged from 0.22 to 0.88 and from 0.20 to 1.00, respectively. The mean polymorphic information content was 0.62. Among these, three loci deviated from ...