Jump to Main Content
- Vlček, Ondřej, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.664 pp. 1107-1116
- aerosols; air pollution; airshed; atomic absorption spectrometry; biomass; burning; carbon; chemical composition; dust; heat; industry; ion exchange chromatography; ions; meteorology; nitrates; particulates; sulfates; traffic; Atlantic Ocean; Czech Republic; North Sea; Norwegian Sea
- ... From 2nd April 2008 to 28th March 2009, a total 248 daily samples of the PM2.5 and PM10 were collected every sixth day parallel at two suburban sites (Libuš and Suchdol) located at the two opposite sides (south and north, respectively) of Prague, Czech Republic. The PM2.5 samples were analyzed for ions by ion chromatography (IC), organic and elemental carbon (OC and EC) by OC/EC analyzer and PM10 ...
- Vlček, Ondřej, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2016 v.213 pp. 1028-1041
- ammonia; ammonium compounds; case studies; dissolved organic nitrogen; dry deposition; environmental impact; forests; geostatistics; models; nitrates; nitric acid; nitrogen; nitrogen oxides; weather; wet deposition; Czech Republic
- ... The quantification of atmospheric deposition flux is essential for assessment of its impact on ecosystems. We present an advanced approach for the estimation of the spatial pattern of atmospheric nitrogen deposition flux over the Czech forests, collating all available measured data and model results. The aim of the presented study is to provide an improved, more complete, more reliable and more re ...