Jump to Main Content
- Vorlová, Lenka, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of food quality 2018 v.2018
- European Union; acetonitrile; acid hydrolysis; aqueous solutions; formic acid; honey; ionization; markets; methanol; methylene chloride; provenance; sulfadiazine; sulfadoxine; sulfamethoxazole; sulfathiazole; tandem mass spectrometry; trichloroacetic acid; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; Czech Republic
- ... In this study, we determined four sulfonamide compounds (sulfadiazine, sulfadoxine, sulfamethoxazole, and sulfathiazole) in honey marketed in the Czech Republic (Brno). The content of these compounds was monitored in 50 honeys with different botanical and geographical origin. Preanalytical treatment included acidic hydrolysis with 10% trichloroacetic acid (TCA) and double extraction with acetonitr ...
- Vorlová, Lenka, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of Veterinary Research 2017 v.61 no.4 pp. 467-472
- Escherichia coli; Yersinia ruckeri; agar; animal-based foods; ciprofloxacin; danofloxacin; enrofloxacin; flumequine; marbofloxacin; maximum residue limits; milk; monitoring; pH; raw materials; veterinary medicine
- ... Introduction: Plate diffusion methods play an important role in the monitoring system for antimicrobial agents in raw materials and foodstuffs of animal origin. The aim of this work was to select a Yersinia spp. strain for the plate diffusion method based on sensitivity to a fluoroquinolone, namely flumequine. Another aim was to determine the optimal conditions of the method with the selected stra ...
- PubMed Central: