Jump to Main Content
- Vorontsov, V. A., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Russian journal of plant physiology 2013 v.60 no.2 pp. 184-192
- (S)-2-hydroxy-acid oxidase; C3 plants; C4 plants; Glycine max; Pisum sativum; Secale cereale; Triticum aestivum; Zea mays; carbon dioxide; genotype; hulls; leaves; legumes; photorespiration; triticale
- ... Photorespiration of photosynthetically active organs of C₃ plants (leaf, ear, stem, and leaf sheath) and C₄ plants (leaf, tassel, stem, leaf sheath, ear husk) grown under greenhouse and field conditions was studied. Photorespiration was measured using a PTM-48A high-technology monitor of photosynthesis (Bioinstruments S.R.L., Moldova). It is shown that photorespiration (CO₂ ejection after light tu ...
- Vorontsov, V. A., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Russian journal of plant physiology 2009 v.56 no.3 pp. 423-427
- carbon dioxide; gas exchange; greenhouses; growth and development; leaves; monitoring; photosynthesis; plant exchange; plant growth
- ... A novel technique designed for component monitoring of CO₂ exchange in plants is described. The system is based on application of self-clamping leaf chambers connected to an open gas-exchange measuring system and on automatic recording of CO₂ concentration. This technique was implemented in a commercially available instrument, PTM-48A Photosynthesis Monitor, which provides for long-term measuremen ...