Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: chong?
- Vu, Cuong Manh, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.280 pp. 269-276
- agricultural wastes; anaerobic digestion; biogas; cattle; kinetics; methane; methane production; models; organic wastes; slaughterhouses
- ... The main aim of this work was to test various organic wastes, i.e. from a livestock farm, a cattle slaughterhouse and agricultural waste streams, for its ability to produce methane under thermophilic anaerobic digestion (AD) conditions. The stability of the digestion, potential biomethane production and biomethane production rate for each waste were assessed. The highest methane yield (110.83 mL C ...
- Vu, Cuong Manh, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of environmental management 2019 v.236 pp. 351-357
- activated sludge; ammonium; constructed wetlands; dissolved oxygen; mechanization; nitrate nitrogen; nitrates; nitrogen compounds; nutrients; organic matter; oxidation; oxygen; phosphorus; total nitrogen; total phosphorus; vegetation; wastewater
- ... The aim of this research was to evaluate a constructed wetland system (CW) operated under aerobic-anoxic-aerobic conditions to remove C, N and P from water with high concentrations of the last two nutrients. A series of three CW were operated continuously for 190 days. An aerobic vertical CW was used in the first and third stages and an anoxic horizontal CW was used in the second stage. The total ...
- Vu, Cuong Manh, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Cellulose 2017 v.24 no.12 pp. 5475-5486
- alkali treatment; bamboos; burning; cellulose; deformation; epoxides; fire testing; flame retardants; grinding; mechanical properties; resins; scanning electron microscopy; silane; steam; storage modulus
- ... As a green filler comprising both nano- and micro-sized fibrils, micro/nano white bamboo fibrils (MWBFs) were treated with a silane coupling agent (S-MWBFs) prior to their introduction in an epoxy resin (EP). The sequential processes of steam explosion, alkaline treatment, and micro grinding were used to prepare to MWBFs. The effects of the S-MWBFs on various characteristics of the cured EP such a ...