Jump to Main Content
- Waller, Katie, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.649 pp. 12-20
- Escherichia coli; animal wastes; antibiotic resistance; bacteria; colistin; farms; feces; genes; multiple drug resistance; risk; sewage treatment; wild birds; wildlife
- ... The isolation of antimicrobial resistant bacteria (ARB) from wildlife living adjacent to humans has led to the suggestion that such antimicrobial resistance (AMR) is anthropogenically driven by exposure to antimicrobials and ARB. However, ARB have also been detected in wildlife living in areas without interaction with humans. Here, we investigated patterns of resistance in Escherichia coli isolate ...
- Waller, Katie, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Vaccine 2015 v.33 no.33 pp. 4047-4050
- World Health Organization; education programs; health care workers; leadership; managers; peers; vaccination; vaccines
- ... For more than 35 years, most national immunization programs have established managerial structures and processes for delivering vaccination services to their populations. These days, immunization managers are facing an increasing number of challenges due to the introduction of new vaccines, shifting demographic patterns, complex networks of service providers, and maintaining the gains achieved wit ...