Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Gaoqiang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.100 pp. 98440-98448
- dielectric properties; dispersibility; graphene; modulus of elasticity; nanocomposites; nanosheets; polyvinylpyrrolidone; thermal stability; thermogravimetry
- ... Acrylic resin elastomer (ARE) has drawn considerable attention in recent years due to its excellent film-forming properties, flexibility and elasticity. However, its low dielectric constant restricts its application. In this work, an ARE based composite material with enhanced dielectric properties was obtained via adding graphene nanosheets prepared by thermal reduction (TrGN) to the ARE (ARE/TrGN ...
- Wang, Gaoqiang, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- BMC complementary and alternative medicine 2012 v.12 no.1 pp. 51
- Kupffer cells; Western blotting; actin; alternative medicine; apoptosis; confocal microscopy; cytokines; fibrosis; inflammation; liver; liver cirrhosis; mechanism of action; protective effect; rats; smooth muscle; transforming growth factor beta 1
- ... BACKGROUND: Previously, Huangqi decoction (HQD) has been found to have a potential therapeutic effect on DMN-induced liver cirrhosis. Here, the mechanisms of HQD action against liver fibrosis were investigated in relation to hepatocyte apoptosis and hepatic inflammation regulation. METHODS: Liver fibrosis was induced by DMN administration for 2 or 4 weeks. Hepatocyte apoptosis and of Kupffer cells ...
- PubMed Central:
- Wang, Gaoqiang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2009 v.121 no.1 pp. 35-42
- Oriental traditional medicine; herbal medicines; medicinal properties; liver cirrhosis; rats; animal disease models; carbon tetrachloride; fibrosis; histopathology; hepatocytes; apoptosis; metalloproteinases
- ... Aim of study: To investigate action mechanism of Yi Guan Jian Decoction on cirrhosis induced by CCl₄ in rats. Material and methods: CCl₄ (3mL/kg) for the first time and then olive oil CCl₄ solution 50% (2mL/kg) was administered hypodermically to rats twice each week for 12 weeks. At the end of 8th week, rats were randomly divided into CCl₄ control group (n =10), Yi Guan Jian Decoction group (n =9) ...