Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Hongyao, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.13 pp. 8070-8077
- DNA; cell lines; glioma; ligands; membrane proteins; metastasis; nucleotide aptamers; patients; stem cells; survival rate; systematic evolution of ligands by exponential enrichment; therapeutics
- ... Glioma stem cells (GSCs), a particular group of cells from gliomas, are capable of infinite proliferation and differentiation. Recent studies have shown that GSCs may be the root of tumor recurrence, metastasis, and resistance. Early detection and targeted therapy of GSCs may significantly improve the survival rate of glioma patients. Therefore, molecular ligands capable of selectively recognizing ...
- Wang, Hongyao, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemosphere 2016 v.165 pp. 298-303
- Phaeodactylum tricornutum; active ingredients; adverse effects; allelochemicals; allelopathy; chloroform; culture media; ethyl acetate; filtrates; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; high performance liquid chromatography; molecular weight
- ... Marine diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum is known to exude allelochemicals with negative effects on Heterosigma akashiwo according to our previous study, while the information about the allelochemical compounds remains unknown. The present study dealt with isolation and analysis of the active substances released by P. tricornutum into the culture medium. Filtrate of P. tricornutum was extracted usi ...