Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Lianxu, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Carbohydrate polymers 2019 v.208 pp. 42-49
- alginates; biomass; catalytic activity; cations; copper; hydroxylation; oxidation; phenol; polymers; schiff bases
- ... As a biomass polymer, alginate-based material has drawn considerable attention and been applied in many fields. However, the research on alginate-based Schiff Base metal complex is scarce. Herein, a novel alginate-based Schiff Base Cu (II) complex was prepared via oxidation and imidization of alginate by periodate and organic amine, respectively. In additon, their catalytic performance in phenol h ...
- Wang, Lianxu, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Carbohydrate polymers 2019 v.203 pp. 19-25
- aerogels; alginates; biomass; catalysts; catalytic activity; graphene oxide; mechanical properties; polyacrylamide
- ... Biomass aerogel is a promising catalyst and has attracted extensive attention. However, most of the biomass aerogels are fragile, which limits their practical application. Herein, we significantly enhance the mechanical property of biomass aerogel catalysts by 30 times through incorporating graphene oxide into polyacrylamide and Cu-cross-linked alginate formed supper-strong double network aerogels ...