Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Ming-xi, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of Zhejiang University 2016 v.17 no.3 pp. 188-199
- Myroides; antibiotic resistance; antibiotics; bacteria; cross infection; enzymes; genes; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; hospitals; islands; nucleotide sequences; pathogenesis; pathogens; resistance mechanisms; ribosomal RNA; risk; China
- ... Bacteria of the genus Myroides (Myroides spp.) are rare opportunistic pathogens. Myroides sp. infections have been reported mainly in China. Myroides sp. is highly resistant to most available antibiotics, but the resistance mechanisms are not fully elucidated. Current strain identification methods based on biochemical traits are unable to identify strains accurately at the species level. While 16S ...
- PubMed Central:
- Wang, Ming‐Xi, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of polymer science 2016 v.54 no.6 pp. 825-834
- carbon dioxide; polymerization; polymers
- ... A novel fluorinated reversible addition‐fragmentation chain transfer agent, S,S‐di‐pentaflourobenzyl trithiocarbonate (DPFBTTC), was designed and synthesized. DPFBTTC and dibenzyl trithiocarbonate (DBTTC) were applied in the polymerization of dodecafluoroheptyl methacrylate (DFHMA), hexafluorobutyl methacrylate (HFBMA), and trifluoroethyl methacrylate (TFEMA) in scCO₂. The polymerization processes ...
- Wang, Ming-Xi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; biocompatibility; biodegradability; chitosan; cotton fabric; durability; encapsulation; evaporation; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; lint cotton; markets; nanoparticles; odors; scanning electron microscopy; volatile compounds; washing; zeta potential
- ... The long-term fragrance releasing textiles hold considerable market share in textile consumption market. Then, encapsulating fragrance in nanoparticles could reduce the evaporation of volatile components and prolong the service life of aroma finished textiles. In this paper, chitosan (CS) with excellent biocompatibility and biodegradability was used to encapsulate rose fragrance to form nanopartic ...