Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Naishun, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- BMC plant biology 2017 v.17 no.1 pp. 140
- Zea mays; adults; chromosome mapping; chromosomes; confidence interval; corn; doubled haploids; genes; genetic factors; homeostasis; marker-assisted selection; molecular cloning; phenotypic variation; plant growth; quantitative trait loci; salt stress; salt tolerance; single nucleotide polymorphism
- ... BACKGROUND: Salt stress significantly restricts plant growth and production. Maize is an important food and economic crop but is also a salt sensitive crop. Identification of the genetic architecture controlling salt tolerance facilitates breeders to select salt tolerant lines. However, the critical quantitative trait loci (QTLs) responsible for the salt tolerance of field-grown maize plants are s ...
- PubMed Central:
- Wang, Naishun, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- International journal of environmental analytical chemistry 2015 v.95 no.9 pp. 808-815
- acetonitrile; difenoconazole; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; leaves; monitoring; myclobutanil; sampling; solid phase extraction; tebuconazole; temperature; tobacco; triadimefon; triazole fungicides; China
- ... Residues of four triazole fungicides (triadimefon, myclobutanil, tebuconazole and difenoconazole) in tobacco leaves under field condition and during curing were investigated. Following extraction with acetonitrile, the samples were cleaned up by a Florisil solid phase extraction column, and then determined by gas chromatography–mass spectrometry in selected ion monitoring mode. The average recover ...