Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Qifan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Energy 2019 v.170 pp. 1170-1180
- evaporation; exergy; refrigeration; temperature
- ... In this paper, R23, R41 and R170 are used in the low-temperature cycle (LTC) and R32, R1234yf, R1234ze, R161, R1270, R290 and R717 are used in the high-temperature cycle (HTC) refrigerant in cascade refrigeration system (CRS). In order to evaluate the potential of refrigerant and find out which refrigerant couple performs better in CRS, energy and exergy analysis were conducted to investigate the ...
- Wang, Qifan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2018 v.140 no.33 pp. 10593-10601
- Lewis acids; Lewis bases; amines; carbon-hydrogen bond activation; carbonyl compounds; catalysts; chemical bonding; drugs; enantioselective synthesis; enantioselectivity
- ... Catalytic transformations of α-amino C–H bonds to afford valuable enantiomerically enriched α-substituted amines, entities that are prevalent in pharmaceuticals and bioactive natural products, have been developed. Typically, such processes are carried out under oxidative conditions and require precious metal-based catalysts. Here, we disclose a strategy for an enantioselective union of N-alkylamin ...
- Wang, Qifan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Genomics, proteomics & bioinformatics 2017 v.15 no.5 pp. 324-330
- Escherichia coli; amino acids; bacteria; biosynthesis; gene expression; genes; heat shock response; heat stress; messenger RNA; open reading frames; ribosomes; sequence analysis; transcription (genetics); transcriptome; translation (genetics)
- ... Heat shock response is a classical stress-induced regulatory system in bacteria, characterized by extensive transcriptional reprogramming. To compare the impact of heat stress on the transcriptome and translatome in Escherichia coli, we conducted ribosome profiling in parallel with RNA-Seq to investigate the alterations in transcription and translation efficiency when E. coli cells were exposed to ...
- PubMed Central: