Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Qingxiu, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Biomaterials 2018 v.171 pp. 1-11
- alkaline phosphatase; biocompatibility; cell differentiation; embryonic stem cells; enzyme activity; genes; graphene oxide; hydrophilicity; integrins; medicine; mice; nanosheets; sequence analysis; signal transduction
- ... Graphene oxide (GO), with good hydrophilicity and biocompatibility, is widely explored as a carrier for various factors in the field of stem cell differentiation. However, its function of sustaining the stemness of mouse embryonic stem cells (mESCs) and the underlying mechanisms of this process remains undiscovered. Herein, we explored the biofunction of GO on mESCs and revealed the involved signa ...
- Wang, Qingxiu, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Cell and tissue research 2016 v.365 no.2 pp. 319-330
- adverse effects; anesthetics; birth weight; carcinogenesis; central nervous system; early development; embryogenesis; embryonic stem cells; mice; neurodegenerative diseases; neurogenesis; pregnancy; progeny; signal transduction; toxicity
- ... The commonly used inhalational anesthetic, sevoflurane, can cause toxicity to the central nervous system of the developing fetus. Lin28 has been reported to regulate let-7a, thereby modulating embryo development, neurodegeneration, and even neuron-related tumorigenesis. We demonstrate that pregnant mice receiving sevoflurane treatment during the early stage of pregnancy give birth to fewer offspri ...
- Wang, Qingxiu, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2014 v.111 no.8 pp. 3164-3169
- Drosophila; aggression; brain; calcium; courtship; gamma-aminobutyric acid; gap junctions; image analysis; insects; luteinizing hormone; males; monitoring; neurons; odors; olfactory receptors
- ... In insects, olfactory information received by peripheral olfactory receptor neurons (ORNs) is conveyed from the antennal lobes (ALs) to higher brain regions by olfactory projection neurons (PNs). Despite the knowledge that multiple types of PNs exist, little is known about how these different neuronal pathways work cooperatively. Here we studied the Drosophila GABAergic mediolateral antennocerebra ...
- PubMed Central: