Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: qiang?
- Wang, Qiong-Lin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.11 pp. 6328-6334
- DNA; RNA; antigens; aptasensors; binding capacity; dissociation; interferometry; models; mutants; mutation; neoplasms; nucleotide aptamers; screening; systematic evolution of ligands by exponential enrichment
- ... DNA aptamers against carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) have been identified through the systematic evolution of ligands by exponential enrichment (SELEX) technique, but their affinity needs to be improved. In this study, an in silico approach was firstly used to screen the mutation sequences of a reported DNA aptamer (the parent aptamer, denoted as P) against CEA. The affinities of several high-score ...
- Wang, Qiong-Lin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.2 pp. 1484-1490
- DNA; DNA libraries; electrochemiluminescence; hybridization; ligands; lung neoplasms; magnetism; molecular cloning; nucleotide aptamers; nucleotide sequences; peptides; systematic evolution of ligands by exponential enrichment
- ... Pro-gastrin-releasing peptide (31–98) (ProGRP₃₁–₉₈) is a highly reliable, sensitive, and specific tumor marker for small cell lung cancer (SCLC). DNA aptamers for ProGRP₃₁–₉₈ were selected in this study from an 89-mer DNA library with a random region of 48 nucleotides (nt) flanked with two primer hybridization sites, by using the systematic evolution of ligands by the exponential enrichment (SELEX ...