Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: hoang?
- Wang, Wen-Horng, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of proteome research 2019 v.18 no.4 pp. 1679-1690
- adhesion; cell differentiation; data collection; drugs; enzyme activity; enzyme inhibitors; leukemia; non-specific protein-tyrosine kinase; peptides; protein content; proteins; proteome; proteomics; signal transduction; stress response; tyrosine
- ... Ableson tyrosine kinase (ABL) plays essential roles in cell differentiation, division, adhesion, and stress response. However, fusion of the breakpoint cluster region (BCR) to ABL produces constitutive kinase activity that causes chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML). Small molecule tyrosine kinase inhibitors (TKIs) such as imatinib revolutionized the treatment of CML and other cancers, but acquired ...
- Wang, Wen-Horng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2012 v.109 no.15 pp. 5615-5620
- breast neoplasms; cell division; mass spectrometry; peptides; protein kinases; spleen; tyrosine
- ... Our understanding of the molecular control of many disease pathologies requires the identification of direct substrates targeted by specific protein kinases. Here we describe an integrated proteomic strategy, termed kinase assay linked with phosphoproteomics, which combines a sensitive kinase reaction with endogenous kinase-dependent phosphoproteomics to identify direct substrates of protein kinas ...
- PubMed Central: