Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Xian-rong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biochemical systematics and ecology 2015 v.58 pp. 149-155
- Gardenia jasminoides; alleles; expressed sequence tags; genetic markers; heterozygosity; loci; medicinal plants; microsatellite repeats
- ... A total of 12,960 simple sequence repeats (SSR) motifs were identified in the genome of the medicinal plant Gardenia jasminoides using Illumina-based EST sequences. Among the SSRs, mono-nucleotides were the most abundant (56.7%), followed by di- (19%) and tri-nucleotides (16.4%). AG/TC (60.2%), TTC/AAG (25.8%), and TTTC/GAAA (35.9%) repeat motifs were the most abundant of the di-, tri- and tetra-n ...
- Wang, Xian-Rong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Annales botanici Fennici 2013 v.50 no.1-2 pp. 79-82
- Prunus; inflorescences; new species; pistil; stone fruits; China
- ... Cerasus xueluoensis C.H. Nan & X.R. Wang, a new species from Hubei and Jiangxi provinces, China, is described, illustrated and compared with its congeners. It is somewhat similar to C. tomentosa and C. tianshanicae, but it is distinguished by its 2–4-flowered umbellate inflorescences, much longer pedicels (0.6–2.5 cm), a glabrous pistil and black drupes. A key to distinguish it from the other spec ...