Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Youyong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- International journal of food science & technology 2019 v.54 no.3 pp. 715-722
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Oryza sativa; adsorption; alpha-glucosidase; antioxidants; chemical composition; desorption; ferulic acid; flavonoids; glycemic effect; porous media; purification methods; resins; rice bran
- ... This study was designed to establish an efficient purification method for phenolic compounds from rice bran and to acquire insightful knowledge of purification impact on its chemical constituents, antioxidant and antidiabetic activity. Among the eight macroporous resins investigated, HPD‐300 resin was verified to bosses superior adsorption and desorption qualities for the extract. Purification par ...
- Wang, Youyong, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.25 pp. 14093-14108
- Fragaria ananassa; Nicotiana; biosynthesis; carbohydrate metabolism; cluster analysis; developmental stages; fruits; gene expression; genes; proteins; proteome; proteomics; ripening; secondary metabolites; strawberries; stress response; transcription (genetics)
- ... Profound metabolic and proteomic changes involved in the primary and the secondary metabolism are required for the ripeness of fleshy fruit such as strawberries (Fragaria × ananassa). Here we present the quantitative proteomic profiling in parallel with metabolic and transcriptional profiling at five developmental stages of strawberry fruit ripening, and correlations between changes in representat ...