Jump to Main Content
- Wangsomnuk, Preeya P., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Conservation genetics 2014 v.15 no.6 pp. 1463-1478
- Manihot esculenta; cassava; clones; conservation plants; conservation programs; farmers; farming systems; farms; genetic variation; genotyping; landraces; microsatellite repeats; plant genetic resources
- ... Many in situ conservation programs have been developed to preserve plant landrace diversity and to promote its sustainable utilization, but little is known about the effectiveness of the developed programs in conserving plant genetic diversity. We investigated the effectiveness of an unregulated (i.e., unplanned or open) conservation system maintained by Thai farmers in conserving Thai elite cassa ...
- Wangsomnuk, Preeya P., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Euphytica 2012 v.183 no.1 pp. 119-131
- germplasm; genotype-environment interaction; genotype; harvest index; genetic variation; inulin; biomass; Jerusalem artichokes
- ... Genetic variations in germplasm and genotype × environment interaction (G × E) are important for crop improvement. The objectives were to explore genetic variation in Jerusalem artichoke germplasm and to evaluate G × E interaction for inulin content. Seventy-nine accessions of Jerusalem artichoke were evaluated in a randomized complete block design with two replications for three seasons. Signific ...