Jump to Main Content
- Watanabe, Sakie, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of Chromatography B 2013 v.928 pp. 16-21
- blood serum; chromatography; endoplasmic reticulum; extracellular matrix; glycoproteins; humans; oligosaccharides; polysaccharides; protein degradation; transferrin
- ... During the course of studies on the analysis of O-glycans in biological samples, we found that significant amount of free glycans are present in normal human serum samples. The most abundant free glycan was disialo-biantennary glycan typically observed in transferrin which is one of the abundant glycoproteins found in sera. Minor glycans were also considered to be mainly due to transferrin, but so ...
- Watanabe, Sakie, et al. Show all 25 Authors
- Biologicals 2011 v.39 no.3 pp. 171-180
- acid hydrolysis; anion exchange chromatography; biopharmaceuticals; derivatization; digestion; fluorometry; glycoproteins; glycosylation; high performance liquid chromatography; models; monosaccharides; pH; sialic acids; sialidase
- ... The various monosaccharide composition analysis methods were evaluated as monosaccharide test for glycoprotein-based pharmaceuticals. Neutral and amino sugars were released by hydrolysis with 4–7N trifluoroacetic acid. The monosaccharides were N-acetylated if necessary, and analyzed by high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) with fluorometric or UV detection after derivatization with 2-amino ...