Jump to Main Content
- Wei, Huaibin, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.14 pp. 14197-14205
- Artemisia vulgaris; Chenopodium album; Phragmites australis; Suaeda; dissolved organic matter; estuaries; halophytes; humification; moieties; molecular weight; principal component analysis; soil profiles; soil sampling; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy
- ... UV-visible absorption spectroscopy combined with principal component analysis (PCA) and two-dimensional correlation (2D correlation) is used to trace components of dissolved organic matter (DOM) extracted from soils in a larger estuarine delta and to investigate spatial variations of DOM fractions. Soil samples of different depths were collected from native halophyte soils along a saline gradient, ...
- Wei, Huaibin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Waste management 2017 v.67 pp. 214-221
- analysis of variance; case studies; developing countries; factor analysis; fluorescence; hazard characterization; landfill leachates; landfills; microsatellite repeats; models; monitoring; municipal solid waste; principal component analysis; soil
- ... A large number of simple and informal landfills exist in developing countries, which pose as tremendous soil and groundwater pollution threats. Early warning and monitoring of landfill leachate pollution status is of great importance. However, there is a shortage of affordable and effective tools and methods. In this study, a soil column experiment was performed to simulate the pollution status of ...