Jump to Main Content
- Wei, Jicheng, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Geoderma 2017
- Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation; Universal Soil Loss Equation; algorithms; computer software; geographic information systems; landscapes; methodology; soil erosion; topographic slope; watersheds
- ... The Universal Soil Loss Equation (USLE) and its revised version (RUSLE) are often used to estimate soil erosion at regional landscape scales. USLE/RUSLE contain parameters for slope length factor (L) and slope steepness factor (S), usually combined as LS. However a major limitation is the difficulty in extracting the LS factor. Methods to estimate LS based on geographic information systems have be ...
- Wei, Jicheng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2018 v.45 no.6 pp. 1611-1619
- antagonists; apoptosis; blood serum; growth factors; metabolism; mice; models; muscle development; muscles; muscular atrophy; myoblasts; myotubes; sepsis (infection); skeletal muscle; transcription (genetics); transcription factor NF-kappa B
- ... Sepsis-induced skeletal muscle atrophy is a pathological condition characterized by the loss of strength and muscle mass. Cytokine-induced apoptosis and impaired myogenesis play key roles in the development of this condition. However, the complete underlying mechanism remains largely unknown. Neuregulins are glial growth factors essential for myogenesis that regulate muscle metabolism. We investig ...