Jump to Main Content
- Wei, Xiaohu, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemical communications 2019 v.55 no.10 pp. 1462-1465
- chemical communication; fluorescent dyes; nanoparticles; nucleobases; polymerization; polymers
- ... Inspired by nature, supramolecular nanoparticles based on complementary nucleobase interactions have aroused wide interest. In our study, two kinds of fluorophores were conjugated at the end of nucleobase containing homopolymers, which can be used to confirm the binding state and calculate the binding constants among different nucleobase pairs. Furthermore, we describe a facile synthesis of nucleo ...
- Wei, Xiaohu, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Biomacromolecules 2016 v.17 no.11 pp. 3532-3546
- atomic force microscopy; bioassays; gene silencing; light scattering; nanoparticles; polymerization; polymers; small interfering RNA; structure-activity relationships
- ... The translation of siRNA into clinical therapies has been significantly delayed by issues surrounding the delivery of naked siRNA to target cells. Here we investigate siRNA delivery by cationic acrylic polymers developed by Reversible Addition–Fragmentation chain Transfer (RAFT) mediated free radical polymerization. We investigated cell uptake and gene silencing of a series of siRNA-star polymer c ...