Jump to Main Content
- Wien, Anders H., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of rural studies 2019
- food industry; foods; imports; Norway
- ... Consumption of local food is a fast-growing trend supported by local food advocates and governments. This trend has also captured the interest of researchers. The present study draws from the foundational principles of the theoretical perspective of helping behaviour with a view to enhancing the understanding of why people buy local food. This article tests a conceptual framework with proposed rel ...
- Wien, Anders H., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of food products marketing 2016 v.22 no.6 pp. 717-732
- attitudes and opinions; consumer surveys; exports; food consumption; marketing; sociodemographic characteristics; sushi; Japan; Norway
- ... This study focused on differences between uses and users of sushi and sashimi in Norway and Japan. The study was based on a consumer survey that was completed by a representative sample of 902 participants from Norway and 897 participants from Japan. The survey included questions about food consumption frequency, ways of sourcing sushi and sashimi and situational factors related to consumption. Pa ...