Jump to Main Content
- Wijesinghe, Dayanjan S., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2016 v.88 no.22 pp. 11092-11099
- amphetamine; bacteria; data collection; databases; least squares; lipids; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; spectrometers
- ... Methods such as liquid chromatography coupled with high-resolution mass spectrometry (LC-HRMS) are crucial for differentiating compounds with highly similar masses. This is a necessity when analyzing highly complex samples; however, the size of high-resolution LC-HRMS data sets can cause difficulties when applying advanced data analysis techniques. In this work, LC-HRMS analyses of known amphetami ...
- Wijesinghe, Dayanjan S., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical methods 2011 v.3 no.12 pp. 2822-2828
- bioassays; blood serum; cell culture; cell lines; cell viability; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; high performance liquid chromatography; humans; lipids
- ... Lysophosphatidic acid (LPA) is a bioactive lipid with a plethora of biological functions including roles in cell survival, proliferation, and migration. Although high-performance liquid chromatography electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry (HPLC ESI-MS/MS) technology has been used to measure the levels of LPA in human blood, serum and plasma, current methods cannot readily detect the min ...