Jump to Main Content
- Williams, Amy L., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food and chemical toxicology 2019 v.131 pp. 110554
- basophils; bile acids; bisphenol A; dose response; females; males; rats; statistical analysis; toxicology
- ... The results of a large 2-year bisphenol A (BPA) rat study conducted by the NTP, called the CLARITY-BPA Core Study, were recently released. This study addressed some of the toxicological issues associated with BPA, including endocrine disruption and non-monotonic dose responses (NMDR). The study involved oral gavage treatment of rats to BPA at doses of 2.5–25,000 μg/kg-bw/day. To address NMDR, the ...
- Williams, Amy L, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Genome biology 2010 v.11 no.10 pp. 2485
- algorithms; data collection; dynamic programming; haplotypes; nuclear family
- ... Hapi is a new dynamic programming algorithm that ignores uninformative states and state transitions in order to efficiently compute minimum-recombinant and maximum likelihood haplotypes. When applied to a dataset containing 103 families, Hapi performs 3.8 and 320 times faster than state-of-the-art algorithms. Because Hapi infers both minimum-recombinant and maximum likelihood haplotypes and applie ...
- PubMed Central: