Jump to Main Content
- Willow, Anna J.
- Human ecology 2013 v.41 no.6 pp. 871-884
- American Indians; governance; land ownership; politics; surveys; North America
- ... Beginning with the premise that sovereignty may be most constructively contemplated not as a definable object or objective but instead as a process, this article examines counter-mapping as a way for contemporary indigenous citizens to “do” sovereignty. It surveys three Anishinaabe/Ojibwe communities’ recent use of geographical techniques to communicate their own territorial claims and counter the ...
- Willows, Anna, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Mycorrhiza 2014 v.24 no.7 pp. 511-523
- tree growth; mulching; Lactarius deliciosus; grasses; mycorrhizae; orchards; monitoring; Pinus radiata; root systems; seedlings; branching; trees; planting; mushrooms; bark mulches; fruiting bodies; New Zealand
- ... The cultivation of Lactarius deliciosus (saffron milk cap) in New Zealand began in 2002 when fruiting bodies were produced in an Otago plantation of Pinus radiata seedlings artificially mycorrhized by L. deliciosus. In 2007, 42 P. radiata seedlings mycorrhized by L. deliciosus under controlled conditions were planted in a grass field at Plant and Food Research (Lincoln, Canterbury). The effects of ...