Jump to Main Content
- Wood, Susanne, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of biotechnology 2019 v.301 pp. 45-51
- automation; chromatography; computer software; processing time; purification methods; recombinant proteins; tanks
- ... In this work, an automated downstream process for the purification and formulation of a recombinant protein was integrated at lab scale in a single chromatography unit. The purification chain consists of three bind-and-elute chromatography columns, a flow-through membrane chromatography step, and a final ultrafiltration-diafiltration (UFDF) step to concentrate and formulate the sample. An integrat ...
- Wood, Susanne, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2013 v.1318 pp. 198-206
- adsorbents; anion exchange; anion exchange chromatography; pH; product quality; temperature
- ... The separation of undesired product-related impurities often poses a challenge in the purification of protein therapeutic species. Product-related impurity species, which may consist of undesirable isoforms, aggregated, or misfolded variants of the desired monomeric form of the product, can be challenging to remove using preparatory scale chromatographic techniques. When using anion exchange chrom ...